In today’s modern world, surrogacy is becoming more mainstream and many US states are passing new laws which protect the surrogacy industry, making the process that much easier. With that being said, there are many surrogacy centers available throughout the country for surrogate mothers and intended parents to choose from. So, how do you know which one to choose?
The Baby Blossom Surrogacy Difference
At Baby Blossom Surrogacy, we are the best surrogacy agency in 2020. We are committed to providing our surrogate mothers and intended parents with a higher level of service and support that is unmatched in this, or any other, industry. Our mission begins with a promise to be an objective resource of information for our clients and to give them the answers they are looking for when deciding if surrogacy is right for them. We want to be a surrogacy center that helps intended parents choose a path to parenthood that is right for them. For those who decide to embark on their surrogacy journey with us, our team of surrogacy experts can custom tailor our services to meet the individual requirements of each client. Baby Blossom Surrogacy works laterally with them to create a surrogacy experience that meets their expectations and can help them achieve their goal of starting a family of their own.
The Baby Blossom Surrogacy Approach
Here at The Baby Blossom Surrogacy, we were founded on the belief that intended parents and surrogates deserve the highest quality care and support. We believe that surrogacy is a very emotional and intimate process for everyone involved, and we work closely with our clients to support them from decision to post delivery.
What We Offer
Baby Blossom Surrogacy focuses on the needs of surrogate mothers. For all of our surrogates, we:
- Create a custom tailored personal surrogacy program.
- Create a profile for our surrogate mothers to share with potential intended parents.
- Manage the financial obligations set forth in your gestational carrier agreement with your intended parents.
- Guide the surrogate mothers and intended parent(s) in introductions to your OB/GYN and delivering hospital.
- Offer continuous support throughout the pregnancy, delivery, and post-birth.
- Provide access to an exclusive private surrogate mothers group for support.
- Be there for the surrogate mothers and intended parent(s) to help manage the relationship.
Contact Baby Blossom Surrogacy
To learn more about the benefits of becoming a surrogate mother, or how surrogacy can help make your dream of starting a family a reality, contact Baby Blossom Surrogacy and speak to a surrogacy professional today who can answer your questions.
If you enjoyed this article, please feel free to share it on your favorite social media sites.